The 2019 Suzuki Midnight Sun Run will take place for the 27th time on the evening of June 20th. The location is Laugardalur, Reykjavik.
Registration for the 2019 Suzuki Midnight Sun Run will open on January 11th 2019. Those interested in registering (or registering other interested runners) can register for the following distances:
- Half marathon - age limit 15 years
- 10 k race - not recommended for under 12 years old
- 5 k race - for all age groups
Runners participating in all three distances will start running at the street Engjavegur and finish by the old laundry springs in Laugardalur. Laugardalur is in full bloom by this time of year. The course is measured by certified AIMS measurer and accredited by the Icelandic Athletic Federation.
Close by the start and finish area is one of the city's wonderful geothermal outdoor swimming pools, Laugardalslaug. All participant are invited to the swimming pool, hot tubs, and steam baths after the race.
Click here to see the program for the race day.
- Suzuki Midnight Sun Run 2019 - Thursday night, June 20th
- Suzuki Midnight Sun Run 2020 - Thursday night, June 25th